The CrayPay Holiday Giveaway download and register for a chance to win $1,000
No Purchase Necessary (see Contest Rules for Terms and Conditions)
- Download the CrayPay app for iOS or Android
- Register with a new account
Existing users can also
Enter for a Chance to Win
- Share your referral code with family/friends*
- Make any purchase using CrayPay**
* Each share that results in a new account creation will be treated as a new entry
** Any valid purchase will be treated as a new entry. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
“CrayPay Holiday Give-Away” Official Contest Rules
Contest Name: KTAR CrayPay Holiday Give-Away (the “Contest”)
Stations(s):KTAR 92.3FM (the “Stations”)
Station Address: 7740 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85020
Station Telephone: 602-200-2607
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older (unless otherwise specified herein). Void outside Station Total Survey Area and where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
Cray Pay, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company/Sponsor”), will conduct its contests substantially as described in these general contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The Company may from time to time conduct contests concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio Station, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating Station at any time during a contest as announced on the affected Station. Participating Station are listed above or for a list of participating Station, please visit the offices of this station during normal business hours.
Entries will be considered for any of the following actions: To enter, each potential entrant must complete one of the following within the prescribed contest period:
- Register an account with CrayPay via the iOS or Android app.
- Usernames/ email addresses must be active and operational at time of registration and for notification of contest results
- A mobile phone number must be included in registration information
- Mobile phone numbers may not be used for more than a single account registration with CrayPay
- VOIP phone numbers used in an account registration will not be considered for entry.
- No misrepresentation or disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies.
- Each registration constitutes a single entry
- Share the CrayPay iOS or Android app with others.
- From the mobile application, tap on Menu > Share & Earn
- Text, Email, or Share the unique referral code with friends and family
- Each new account that is created using the referral link constitutes an additional entry for the sender
- Use the CrayPay app to make a purchase
- Any purchase made through the CrayPay app for iOS or Android is eligible as an additional entry
- Minimum required dollar amount for eligible purchases varies by participating merchant and ranges from $5 - $10
The Station and sponsor reserve the right to reject any entry, in their sole discretion, based on the terms set forth herein as well as current broadcast standards and other programming and operating practices and policies established by the Station for airing advertising. Sponsor reserves the right to waive the Contest entry requirements set forth herein in its reasonable discretion. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants. Sponsor reserves the right, in its reasonable discretion, during or upon completion of the Contest Period, to request that any entrant resubmit his or her Entry which fails to comply with the Contest entry requirements prior to any random selection of a winner.
- Description of Contest/Participation.
- Dates of Contest: The Contest will begin on or about December 4, 2017 at 6:00 AM (Arizona Time) and end on or about December 10, 2017 at 5:00 PM (Arizona Time). The Contest will be played Monday through Sunday during the above time period. (“Contest Period”).
- How to Enter: All entries must follow the Entry Guidelines set forth above. Two ways to enter:
Beginning on December 4, 2017, text the keyword WIN to 411-923 and follow the Contest download links to register and enter. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Valid Contest entries must contain all information requested. Deadline for online registration is 5:00 PM Arizona Time on December 10, 2017.
In addition to online entry mail entries will also be accepted by adhering to the following procedure:: Each potential entrant mail must submit a written request to be enterd. Each such entry shall be addressed to KTAR CrayPay Holiday Give-Away c/o: Cray Pay, Inc. 2509 S. Power Rd Suite 101,Mesa, AZ 85209. All entries must include your first name, last name, address, mobile telephone number, e-mail address, and date of birth. You may submit only one (1) mailed entry during the Contest Period. All mail entries must be received by the close of business (5:00 PM Arizona Time) on December 8, 2017. Valid contest entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete, illegible, and/or multiple entries will be disqualified.
All Entries become the property of Company and will not be returned. Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, postage-due or incomplete entries or mail. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, mobile service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, mobile phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- How to Win:
On, or about December 11, 2017, one (1) entry will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be considered the Grand Prize winner.If the entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited. The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select an alternate entry at that time. The Company is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call or sending of an e-mail. The Company is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Contest/Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winners or for any late, misdirected, or if the potential winner is a minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of potential winner to provide signed parental or guardian consent.
- Prize. The Grand Prize for this contest is:
Cash (1): $1,000.00 Cash Prize. A Visa Gift card will be available for pick-up at the station (Approximate Retail Value: $1,000.00)
Total Grand Prize Approximate Retail Value: $1,000.00.
- Conditions and restrictions may apply. The prize that is awarded to the eligible winner is not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, except in Company’s sole discretion. All prizes must be redeemed from the Station general offices within 30 days of the end of the Contest Period unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS FOR WINNER
The Grand Prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. Winner must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc). If the winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the contest, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. By accepting the prize, the winner must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Company, with respect to the Contest are final and binding; (ii) to release the Company, Station and sponsors and their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prizes; (iii) to allow the Company and sponsors to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Company is not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Company’s sole control. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Station do not make, and are not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prize, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Station will have no further obligation to winner.
- Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner must be legal residents of the 50 U.S. or D.C., be at least 18-years old, as of the date of entry and prize award as determined by the Company. No one under the age of thirteen (13) will be permitted to enter any contest under any circumstances. Participants and winners must reside in the Station’s Total Survey Area (TSA) as defined by Arbitron. Commonly the TSA represents a radio Station's total listening audience in a geographic area. If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Unless otherwise stated in the Official Contest Rules, only one (1) entry per person. Only one (1) prize per household for the Contest is allowed for any thirty (30) day period. If the contest involves listener participation by voting for a contest participant on the Station’s website then the voting is limited to one vote per person. If a contestant receives multiple and/or irregular votes from the same user or users, regardless of the source, the Station reserves the right to disqualify the contestant in its sole discretion. The potential prize winner and, if the potential prize winner is under the age of the majority in their state of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi), the potential prize winner's parent or guardian, may (in Company’s sole discretion) be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and prize acceptance agreement ("Prize Acceptance Release of Liability and Publicity Release") within fourteen (14) days after the first (1st) delivery attempt to entrants e-mail address in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified for the prize, unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. The potential prize winner's failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential winner being disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Employees of the Company, the Station, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television Station, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Miscellaneous. Void outside the Station Total Survey Area and where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the Station during normal business hours or visit the Station’ websites. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by applicable local and state law.